Fohn Bendele is a Registered Representative with Platinum Wealth Solutions of Texas, a financial services firm whose mission is to positively impact the lives, lifestyles and legacies of its clients and associates.
For over 25 years Fohn has helped small business owners and families with their insurance and financial needs. He believes in a holistic coordinated approach to addressing his client’s financial concerns. He works to help them identify their goals and dreams, then provides them the information they need to make sound financial decisions.
From working alongside his family’s accounting firm since high school to owning both his financial services firm and Grassfield Farm, Fohn has gained extensive experience working with small businesses and understands their needs. He cares deeply about clients and always wants to do what’s best for them.
- Texas State University
- Bachelor's Degree in Consumer Science with a Business Minor
- FINRA Series 6
- FINRA Series 63
- Group I Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
Memberships & Affiliations
- San Antonio Association of Health Underwriters (SAAHU) - Member and Past Treasurer
- Hondo Chamber of Commerce - Member and Past President
- Edwards Aquifer Authority - Director on Finance Committee
- St. John’s Church - Past Finance Committee Member
- Volunteer for area school related organizations.
Fohn loves spending time with family and friends and being outdoors. He lives with his wife of 27 years, Jana, and has four kids. He enjoys snow skiing, travelling, and is actively involved in church activities.