Carlos Camarillo is an Investment Advisor Representative at Platinum Wealth Solutions of Texas, a financial services firm specializing in estate strategies, wealth accumulation, business strategies and executive benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
As a financial professional, he is uniquely qualified to address the diverse needs of high net-worth individuals. Carlos provides recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement, and long-term care insurance. He works closely with business owners, executive teams, and their advisors to help realize their financial goals.
- Bachelor of Science – Industrial Distribution
- Texas A&M University - 1995
- 23 years of experience in Sales
- 14 years of Management experience
- Sales in Wholesale Electrical Distribution
- E.P.E.C. (Electrical Product Education Course) Gold Graduate
Professional Licenses / Registrations
- Chartered Special Needs Consultant (ChSNC®)
- Group 1 – Life, Accident, and Health Insurance Licensed
- Series 7 – Securities Registration
- Series 66 – Investment Advisor Registration
Memberships & Affiliations
- Williams Syndrome Association – Board of Trustee National Vice President (2008-2015)
- Home Owner’s Association – Board of Trustee President
- San Antonio Target, Hunting and Fishing Club – Board of Trustee
- Men’s A.C.T.S. Retreat – Coordinator for Men’s Catholic Retreat
- Knights of Columbus – Catholic Fraternity formed to render aid to those in need in our community
- 2017-2018 Knights of Columbus “Family of the Year”
Carlos was born in Coahuila, Mexico and was raised in San Antonio, Texas. He has been married to his wife, Christine, since 2000 and still resides in San Antonio along with their two wonderful kids. His son Carlos enjoys math and playing soccer, football and basketball with dreams of playing professionally one day. His beautiful daughter, Victoria, was born with Williams Syndrome and has been his biggest teacher on the true meaning and values of life.
During his free time, Carlos enjoys competing in BBQ Cook-offs and staying active with his church. He is also an avid fisherman and hunter and enjoys traveling with his family.