Elizabeth Valenti, Sr. Vice President of Platinum Wealth Solutions of Texas, LLC, has been in the financial services profession since 2006 helping clients and financial advisors achieve their full potential. Elizabeth is co-owner of the firm and is responsible for leading, managing and attracting new talent to her winning team of advisors and staff.
Platinum Wealth Solutions of Texas is a multigenerational, family-owned wealth management firm comprised of a team of professionals who are all fiduciaries and utilize a comprehensive financial planning approach. Elizabeth contributed to the creation of the firm’s unique and world class financial planning process, called the Platinum Advisory Process.
Elizabeth is especially proud of the winning, positive, supportive, fun and professional culture she and her team have built in San Antonio since starting the firm in 2010. Advisors and clients alike choose to work with Elizabeth and her firm because of their integrity and commitment to building strong and lasting relationships.
- Bachelor of Science
- Merchandising Management, 2005
- Michigan State University
- East Lansing, Michigan
- Life, Accident & Health licensed
- Series 7, 66, & 24 Registered Principal
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF® )
- Certification in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- MDRT Member, 2010, 2014, 2022, 2023*
- GAMA International Management Award Recipient Gold, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Top 20 Signator Team Leader, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- GAMA International Frontline Leader Award Recipient Gold, 2014
- Graduate of the NAIFA LILI (Leadership in Life Institute), 2013
- #7 Best Places to Work in San Antonio, 2022
(Small Employer Category)
- #3 Largest Money Management Firm in San Antonio, 2022
(By Number of Local Clients)
- #7 Largest Financial Planning Firm in San Antonio, 2022
(By Number of Financial Advisors)
- #15 Largest Money Management Firm in San Antonio, 2022
(By Assets Under Administration)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Current Member, Financial Services Institute
- Royal Alliance NextGen Advisory Board Member 2019-2022
- Past President, NAIFA-San Antonio, 2014-2015
- Past Board Member, Financial Planning Association
- Past NAIFA National Young Advisor Team (YAT) Committee Member
The 2021 Largest San Antonio Financial Planning Firms list is compiled by the San Antonio Business Journal in San Antonio, Texas. Ranking is based on information provided by the financial professional. This includes total number of local staff, types of investments, and assets under management locally among other factors. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation. The 2021 Best Places to Work in San Antonio is issued by the San Antonio Business Journal. Nominees may have applied for the award and winners are chosen through an online survey that measures employee engagement. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation. Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum sales production requirements and gross business generated within a year. Each MDRT status designation is granted for one year only. All members must apply every year to continue their affiliation with the Million Dollar Round Table.