Date and Time
Wednesday, September 27, 2023
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm Central
If you’re nearing retirement age, or already in retirement, you likely have questions about your Medicare options—what is available and what you are required to do.
Join us for an introductory workshop to all things Medicare where our guest speaker will answer some of the most common questions we hear, including:
- Is it mandatory to enroll in Medicare at age 65?
- What is Medicare and how much does it cost?
- What are the differences between all the Medicare supplements?
- Will I be penalized if I keep my employer-sponsored coverage?
- How do I choose a carrier or broker?
We are excited to offer this education to our clients and their guests. We hope you can join!
Joanne Giardini-Russell - Giardini Medicare