Michael Gleason CLU®, ChFC®
Private Wealth Advisor
Michael Gleason, CLU®, ChFC®, has more than 28 years of experience in wealth management. With experience in investment management, business, estate and insurance planning strategies, Michael’s diverse knowledge and technical skills allow him to work closely with individuals, business owners, and executive teams, as well as their advisors to provide comprehensive consulting services to each of his clients.
As a financial professional, Michael helps his clients identify their goals and dreams, then provides recommendations for asset allocation, education funding, retirement strategies, including qualified retirement plan design/implementation and income distribution planning.
Michael is married, has a large extended family, and enjoys golf, travel, and gardening.
- Texas A&M, Business Administration - Finance
Professional Designations and Registrations
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Life, Accident, and Health Insurance Licensed
- Series 7
- Series 63
- Series 24
Memberships & Affiliations
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- Financial Services Institute, Member
- San Antonio Estate Planners Council, Member
- Former President and Board Chairman, Financial Planning Association, San Antonio Chapter