Brent McCrary is a Financial Advisor at Platinum Wealth Solutions of Texas, a financial services firm experienced in estate strategies, wealth accumulation, business strategies and executive benefits for both publicly and privately-held companies.
As a financial professional he is uniquely qualified to address the diverse needs of high-net-worth individuals. Brent provides recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement, and long-term care insurance. He works closely with business owners, executive teams, and their advisors to help pursue their financial goals.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management
- Texas State University-San Marcos, Texas
Past Professional Experience
- Financial Advisor with New York Life
- District Sales Manager with HSBC
Professional Licenses / Registrations
- Group 1
- Series 6
- Series 63
- Series 65
- Series 7
Memberships & Affiliations
- Development Committee - San Antonio Sports Foundation
- Development Committee Co-Chair - Stone Oak Business Association
- Co-Founder - River City Business Network
- Treasurer - Mesa Grande HOA
- Board of Directors - ICP Industries, LLC
Brent enjoys spending time with his wife Melina and daughter Lauren, and watching and playing sports.
Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Please note that individual situations can vary. Therefore, the information presented here should only be relied upon when coordinated with individual professional advice.