Thomas A. Valenti, AIF®
investment advisor representative
Thomas A. Valenti is an Investment Advisor Representative with Platinum Wealth Solutions of Texas, LLC., a financial services firm focusing on estate strategies, wealth accumulation, business strategies and executive benefits for both publicly and privately held companies. He provides recommendations for asset allocation, funding for education, retirement, life insurance and long term care insurance. He strives to assist his clients to reach their financial goals both now and in the future.
Tom believes in building strong relationships with his clients. He focuses his attention on helping individuals, families, and business owners have clarity about their financial situation and the future. At the end the financial discovery process, he believes his clients are better educated, organized, and prepared. The real benefit in working with Tom is having a trusted financial partner in your corner with your best interests in mind. Tom believes his successful business and career are based on the strong relationships he has with his terrific clients and the people they believe he can help.
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology
- The University of Texas - Austin, Texas
- Group 1 Insurance License
- Series 6
- Series 63
- Series 65
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Texas Exes, University of Texas Alumni Association - Member
- Former Coach -San Antonio Spurs Summer Basketball Camp
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) San Antonio - Member
- Baby Education for South Texas (B.E.S.T.)- Associate Member
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 MDRT - Qualifying Member*
Tom lives in Boerne with his wife Mary, son Dean and his Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Tom enjoys the Texas Hill Country, spending time with his family, live music, playing golf and basketball.
*Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum sales production requirements and gross business generated within a year. Lifetime membership is achieved in the 10th year and this status is maintained in future years by attesting annually to having met current minimum production levels and by paying the required dues.